Sisal fiber is exceptionally strong and durable and is one of the most hard-wearing natural fibers. It does not absorb moisture easily and resists saltwater deterioration so it's an excellent option for seaside home decor.
- Sisal in beige, ivory tones in a boucle weave
- Pile: 100% sisal
- Machine woven
- Khaki cotton border with mitered edges provides a natural, clean design
- Non-slip latex backing
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the sisal
- Spot-clean borders with mild dish soap and water solution
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- Height: 0.25 inches
We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. Use of a rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug and prevent shifting and sliding.
Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.